Sunday, March 6, 2011

Loving Animals & Helping Others!

There was a huge fire at Sugar Creek, a stable for Special Needs kids.  They lost six horses and most of their equipment.  We need to help them.  I felt so sad when I heard about this.  I ride horses too and I would feel terrible if my horse, Zippy, had the same fate.   I don't know how I would feel exactly, but I know it would be a REALLY terrible feeling.  I tell Zippy all my troubles and he will let me pet him for a while.  It helps me to feel better too.

Those kids need their horses even more than me!  Let's help them get back riding again.  Let's help them recover... it's our turn now!  PLEASE donate! Here are two ways to donate:


#1  Just click on the Sugar Creek DONATE button and follow the Paypal directions. 

#2 Make checks payable to “Dream of a Better World” and mail to P.O. Box 455, Haleiwa, Hawaii 96712.  Be sure to note SUGAR CREEK on your check.

Donations are tax deductible and 100% of your donation will go to Sugar Creek Equinapy.  Here's a flyer that we put together with more information: