Sunday, April 17, 2016

Graduation Gift of Giving!

Hey guys, it's Hannah!


So my big brother, fellow dream team member, and best friend, Jack, is a senior this year, which means that he's going off to college soon! He has been by my side for the past 16 years of my life, which is pretty amazing considering how loud I can be sometimes.



He is an amazing person who has a kind and generous heart, an outgoing and awe-inspiring personality, and a motivational and determined work ethic, and he has been one of my biggest supporters for my whole life. He also has the amazing ability to bring people together, make everyone feel welcome, and turn a group of people into a community and a family with nothing more than the gifts that God (and genetics) have given to him. Despite his occasional dumb jokes, obsession with pugs, and rare midnight drum practice while the rest of the family is sleeping, he is beyond a shadow of a doubt one of the most considerate, compassionate, and caring people I have ever met. Jack and his classmate's love of community service and helping others is the inspiration behind my graduation present to the bright, loving, and intelligent individuals in Island Pacific Academy's graduating class of 2016.

This IPA class is very giving, and has always been involved in community service activities and supporting their fellow students, so I want to raise funds to donate in their name to different organizations that Jack and his IPA classmates care about. But... SHHHH... I'd like to keep it a surprise as long as possible!



If you'd like to make a donation, it will be used for projects on Oahu including:

- Waianae Ridge Watershed
- The Hawaii Meth Project
- Oahu SPCA
- The Mauloa Food Bank
- Fisher House at Tripler Hospital


As always, thank you ALL for your ongoing support.  If you'd like to help with this SURPRISE PROJECT... please join in, by using the IPA Gives Back DONATE button on the upper right.  100% will go to charity!  Thank You!